Improving the ride-quality, handling, and control of the front-end of your aggressive 4Runner build is simple with the Elka 2.5 Remote Reservoir Front Coilovers. Elka has created incredible ATV and Quad aftermarket coilovers for years, and now you can gain the result of those years of innovation for use on your 4Runner. The coilovers are designed to provide leveling capabilities for better weight distribution and protection against nasty bottoming-out while on rough terrain. The Elka coilovers reduce front-end dive when cornering or braking and are much more stable than the OEM coilovers on your 4Runner. If you are looking for a fantastic upgrade from your stock coilovers, without draining your wallet, the Elka 2.5 Remote Reservoir Front Coilovers are the perfect answer for your off-road 4Runner build.
Each coilovers and shocks feature a massive 2.5" (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum body that provides cooler operation. The gas-pressurized design and internal floating piston help prevent cavitation and fading, while the heavy-duty 3/4" (19mm) induction-hardened shaft is durable enough for harshest off-road terrain. Each coilover and shock features a remote reservoir with a low-friction floating piston that further improves cooling and damping. The coilovers and shocks are direct bolt-on replacements of your stock coilovers and shocks and are fully rebuildable using affordable replacement parts, ensuring high-quality performance for years to come.
- Lift Range: 0-2" of lift
- Body Diameter: 2.5" (56mm)
- Extended Length: Front: 22.13" Rear: 24.6"
- Compressed Length: Front: 17.44" Rear: 15.88"
- Stroke: Front: 4.56" Rear: 9.09"
- Spring Rate: 700 lb/in
- Spring OD/Spring ID Front: 4.56" (116mm)/3.0" (76.2mm)
- 0-2" of lift
- Front ride height preset at ~1.5" from factory
- Improved handling and control
- Improved weight distribution
- Massive 2.5" (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum shock body
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston
- External remote reservoir with low-friction piston
- CNC-machined, forged aluminum parts
- Heavy-duty 3/4" (19mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Direct, bolt-on OEM shock replacement
- Includes installation instructions & hardware
- Two (2) 2.5 RESERVOIR Coilover front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 RESERVOIR rear shocks
- This configuration is for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0 in. to 2 in. of lift with either stock or aftermarket upper control arms.
- Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift at the front for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.