2.5" Cat Back, Single Side Exit, T304, Toyota 4-Runner 4.0L 2010-Current
MBRP's Pro Series is the best performance exhaust system for the 2010-Current (5th Gen) Toyota 4Runner is the best that money can buy. It is a series designed and built for the serious enthusiast who will settle for nothing less. Constructed from T304 stainless steel it delivers you optimal durability that keeps on looking its best.
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- System Material: 304 stainless steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Rear
- System Finish: Natural
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: One
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Single outlet
- Muffler Style: Wrapped perforated core
- Muffler Material: 409 stainless steel
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Tip Included: Yes
- Tip Outlet Size: 4.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge
- Tip Material: 409 stainless steel
- Tip Finish: Polished
MBRP Pro Series exhaust systems are built for performance auto enthusiasts looking for a great quality exhaust. They're constructed from T304 stainless steel for optimal durability and reliability. Pro Series systems deliver a rich, mellow exhaust note and over 70 percent increased exhaust flow. They include the necessary pipe and muffler, and utilize OEM hangers for complete bolt-on cat-back (or downpipe-back) exhausts. The polished stainless steel exhaust tips feature a rolled edge for a beautifully finished look.