Improving the ride-quality, handling, and control of the front-end of your aggressive 4Runner build is simple with the Elka 2.0 IFP Front Coilover Kit. Elka has created incredible ATV and Quad aftermarket coilovers for years, and now you can gain the result of those years of innovation for use on your 4Runner. The coilovers are designed to provide leveling capabilities for better weight distribution and protection against nasty bottoming-out while on rough terrain. The Elka coilovers reduce front-end dive when cornering or braking and are much more stable than the OEM coilovers on your 4Runner. If you are looking for a fantastic upgrade from your stock coilovers, without draining your wallet, the Elka 2.0 IFP Front Coilovers are the perfect answer for your off-road 4Runner build.
- Lift Range: 0-2" of lift
- Body Diameter: 2" (46mm)
- Extended Length: 22.13"
- Compressed Length: 17.44"
- Stroke: 4.69"
- Spring Rate: 700 lb/in
- Spring OD/Spring ID 4.56" (116mm)/3.0" (76.2mm)
- 0-2" of front lift
- Ride height preset at ~1.5" from factory
- Improved handling and control
- Improved weight distribution
- Massive 2" (46mm) hard-anodized aluminum shock body
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston
- CNC-machined, forged aluminum parts
- Heavy-duty 5/8" (16mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Direct, bolt-on OEM shock replacement
- Includes installation instructions & hardware
- This coilover kit is designed for use with aftermarket lift kits or Upper Control Arms to accommodate between 0-2" of lift.
- The front ride height is preset from factory at ~1.5" of lift for most setups. Actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and lift kit or upper control arms used.