Camburg's Performance Lower Arm Kit for the 2010-Current Lexus GX460 replace the stock length lowers and gives you the ability to keep the stock rubber bump stop or upgrade to a FOX or King bump stop for increased bottoming resistance. When designing these arms, we set them up for maximum useable wheel travel along with the correct shock motion ratio geometry.
- Stock length replacement
- Strongest lower arms on the market
- Uniball frame & spindle pivots
- Made in the USA
- Fits non KDSS equipped models only
- When running larger than stock tires we recommend a zero offset wheel (maximum backspacing = 4.75″)
- When upgrading to a FOX/King 2.0 x 2.5 or 2.5 x 2.5 air bump stops, you’ll need to remove the factory bump stop mount on the frame and weld on bump cans with some minor fabrication
- Lower control arms (stock width)
- Stainless uniball spacers
- MS21250 aircraft bolts and hardware
- Steering rack spacers
CAD/CAM engineered, the arm is considerably stronger than the sheet metal stock arm and was designed to maximize ground clearance and off-road performance. It has internal gusseting and pivots on FK 1″ uniballs at the frame rather than cheap rubber or polyurethane bushings that constantly bind and flex under braking. Uniballs allow for zero binding when the suspension cycles up and down and has zero flex under braking so your geometry and alignment is always consistent. With Toyota trucks being aligned by the lower arm, a uniball setup also allows for a bind free adjustment and you’re able to torque all the bolts without putting it into a bind. Since the uniball spacers are 1.50” in diameter, you have better clamping force in the frame mounts due to the increased surface area which keeps the holes from ovaling out over time unlike a small diameter sleeve used in a bushing. This also keeps the alignment cams from loosening up from off-road use.
The arms are CAD designed, laser cut, CNC formed, MIG welded, powder coated Camburg gray and are ready to install with all the necessary hardware included.These are by far the strongest stock length aftermarket arms out on the market. Combine these with our performance spindles for the ultimate setup.