Improve the overall performance of your 2010-2018 Toyota Tundra with aFe's Twisted Steel Headers. These headers have been designed to give you up to 33 additional horsepower.
aFe Twisted Steel Headers Features:
- 1-3/4" primary tubing which merge into a 3" collector
- 4-to-1 formed merge collectors to eliminate flow-block turbulences
- Retains factory air injection
- 3/8" thick head flanges
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Includes dual, high-flow, 400 CPSI, stainless-steel catalytic converters
- Constructed out of 3" diameter mandrel-bent stainless-steel tubing
- Mounts directly to OE mounting locations
- In recent testing the Street version produced +33 HP and +30 lbs. x ft. TQ on our in-house dyno (tested on a 2014 Toyota Tundra V8-5.7L
Long Tube Headers:
The headers are designed to retain the factory air injection giving you provisions for all factory emissions equipment.
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Laser-Cut Header Flanges:
High quality laser-cut header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface.
Connection Pipes (Street):
This system includes dual, hi-flow, metallic, 400 cell per square inch, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance.
Factory Mounting Locations:
3" diameter connection pipes mount directly to OE mounting locations.
This system is constructed of mandrel bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This system comes 100% MIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. MIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.