The 2.5 RESERVOIR model features an external reservoir with increased oil volume for cooler operating temperature, providing better performance and consistency. These shocks are a good performance upgrade over OEM shocks.
- Lift Range: 0 in. to 2 in. lift
- Shock Model: 2.5 RESERVOIR
- Shock Type: NON-COILOVER
- Reservoir Configuration: REMOTE
- Body Diameter / Material: 56mm, ALUM.
- Extended Length: 24.60 in.
- Compressed Length: 16.02 in.
- Stroke: 8.58 in.
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Spring setup optimized for each setup
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- This configuration is optimized for use with stock geometry or can be used with lift kits between 0 in. to 2 in. that use stock length shocks (with or without relocator brackets).
- Ride height is not affected by the installation of these shocks.