Elka Suspension's 2.5 IFP complete suspension system is a simple bolt-on upgrade over OEM shocks. They are a gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading.
- Lift Range: 2 in. to 3 in. lift
- Shock Model: 2.5 IFP
- Shock Type: COILOVER (F) + NON-COILOVER (R)
- Reservoir Configuration: INT. FLOAT. PISTON
- Body Diameter / Material: 56mm, ALUM.
- Extended Length: F 22.52 in. / R 25.33 in.
- Compressed Length: F 17.44 in. / R 17.06 in.
- Stroke: F 5.08 in. / R 8.27 in.
- Spring Rate: F 700 lb/in
- Spring OD / Spring ID: F 4.56 in. (116mm) / 3.00 in. (76.2mm)
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP Coilover front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP rear shocks
- This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket lift kits or upper control arms to accommodate between 2 in. to 3 in. of lift.
- Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 2.5 in. of lift at the front for most setups, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and lift kit or upper control arms used.
- Ride height at the rear is not affected by the installation of these shocks.