Elka Suspension's 2.5 IFP complete suspension system is a simple bolt-on upgrade over OEM shocks. They are a gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading.
- Lift Range: 0 in. to 2 in. lift
- Shock Model: 2.5 IFP
- Shock Type: COILOVER (F) + NON-COILOVER (R)
- Reservoir Configuration: INT. FLOAT. PISTON
- Body Diameter / Material: 56mm, ALUM.
- Extended Length: F 22.13 in. / R 25.33 in.
- Compressed Length: F 17.44 in. / R 17.06 in.
- Stroke: F 4.69 in. / R 8.27 in.
- Spring Rate: F 700 lb/in
- Spring OD / Spring ID: F 4.56 in. (116mm) / 3.00 in. (76.2mm)
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP Coilover front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP rear shocks
- This configuration is for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0 in. to 2 in. of lift with either stock or aftermarket upper control arms.
- Ride height at the front is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.
- Ride height at the rear is not affected by the installation of these shocks.