Elka Suspension's 2.5 IFP coilover kit for the 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser is a simple bolt-on upgrade over OEM shocks. They are a gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading.
- Lift Range: 0 in. to 2 in. lift
- Shock Model: 2.5 IFP
- Shock Type: COILOVER
- Reservoir Configuration: INT. FLOAT. PISTON
- Body Diameter / Material: 56mm, ALUM.
- Extended Length: 22.13 in.
- Compressed Length: 17.44 in.
- Stroke: 4.69 in.
- Spring Rate: 700 lb/in
- Spring OD / Spring ID: 4.56 in. (116mm) / 3.00 in. (76.2mm)
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Spring setup optimized for each setup
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket lift kits or upper control arms to accommodate between 0 in. to 2 in. of lift.
- Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.