Elka Suspension's 2.0 IFP complete suspension system for the 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser is a simple bolt-on upgrade over OEM shocks. They are a gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading.
- Lift Range: 0 in. to 2 in. lift
- Shock Model: 2.0 IFP
- Shock Type: COILOVER (F) + NON-COILOVER (R)
- Reservoir Configuration: INT. FLOAT. PISTON
- Body Diameter / Material: 46mm, ALUM.
- Extended Length: F 22.13 in. / R 25.33 in.
- Compressed Length: F 17.44 in. / R 17.06 in.
- Stroke: F 4.69 in. / R 8.27 in.
- Spring Rate: F 700 lb/in
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Spring setup optimized for each setup
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP Coilover front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP rear shocks
- This configuration is for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0 in. to 2 in. of lift with either stock or aftermarket upper control arms.
- Ride height at the front is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.
- Ride height at the rear is not affected by the installation of these shocks.