Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers Features:
- Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-7/8" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed merge collectors eliminate flow-block turbulence
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- 3/8" thick CNC laser cut flanges
- Retains all factory O2 bungs and sensor locations
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing for better flow and added power
- True 2-to-1 mitered merge collector eliminates dead zone for improved flow
- Incorporates high-Flow, 400 cell catalytic converters for improved flow
- Added an astounding +22horsepower and +25lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno
Long Tube Headers
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
OE Bung and Sensor Location:
This system retains all factory O2 sensor locatios for easy installation.
Dual High Flow Catalytic Converters:
This system utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters are used for maximum flow.
Constructed of mandrel-bent 3" stainless steel piping to reduce back pressure and improve flow.
True Merge Collectors:
The y-pipe is designed using 3" to 3-1/2" transition for optimum flow and utilizes a mitered merge collector to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance header and y-pipe are designed to be a true bolt on system with no cutting or modifications required.