- TOTAL CHAOS 4130 chromoly boxed plate and internally gusseted lower control arms feature steering stops and incorporate 1" uniballs that upgrade and replace factory lower ball joints.
- Tapered lower misalignment adapters require no drilling to the spindle for installation and heat treated 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers are included.
- 100% stainless steel uniballs that feature a military grade woven PTFE liner provide maximum wheel travel, rust prevention and added component strength.
- Massive polyurethane pivot bushings are used to absorb road vibration and reduce the daily driving harsh feel compared to solid mounted uniball lower pivot systems that wear out more frequently. TC pivots include zerk fittings for easy greasing.
- Retain the factory sway bar system, TC's kit includes heim-joint lower end links & hardware.
- Designed to work with stock coil over shock or any aftermarket manufacturer's 3.0 extended travel upgrade.
- Durable 3-stage powder coat with a clear coat supplies long lasting protection.
- Made 100% in the U.S.A.