We have been building one off bumpers over the past ten years for our customers, up until now the only way to get one of our signature bumpers was to make the trip out here to Arizona! Many have made the road trip from Florida, Panama & some boat trips from overseas. There are many companies out there who have tried to duplicate our style, fit & finish and the overall feel of a SDHQ bumper, but they don’t compare to the original!
Here is the opportunity to get your hands on one of our bumpers without the road trip! If you do want to make the trip, here is another option for you. It requires cutting of your factory frame horn and frame caps to be welded on.
- 4130 Chromoly construction
- Signature SDHQ fit & finish
- 2” Radiused main bar
- Radiused light hoop
- Radiused upright supports between your lights
- Completely TIG welded
- 3/16" Aluminum skid plate w/ stainless mesh insert
- Adds a structural support to the lower grille valance
- Maintains the factory dust guard & factory skid plate
- Tabbed for 4 lights (up to 9” diameter)
- Easy bolt on installation
- Adds 8" to the front end of your Raptor
- Includes grade 8 hardware to attach to the frame and support brackets
- Includes stainless hardware for the skid plate
- We use Chromoly material standard
Most others use seamed tube and charge $200+ more to use the same quality material we start with
- We completely TIG weld our bumper Most others are MIG welded
If you are thinking of adding a winch or needing a front hitch receiver to the front of your Raptor, this is still the bumper for you! We will have a bolt on front winch mount and a bolt on front receiver mount available soon for this bumper. This means even if you don’t need them now, you can easily add them at anytime to this bumper without the worry of having to re-powder coat or weld onto your SDHQ bumper!