Nitro Gear and Axle's complete gear kit is designed to improve performance and fuel economy for the 2010-2014 (Gen1) Ford Raptor.
If you've fitted larger tires to your vehicle then you are likely experiencing a loss in performance, fuel economy, and more constant transmission gear “hunting" - This is because the larger tires reduce your engine's RPMs below the optimal power band. Re-gearing the differentials in your vehicle is the only way to get your vehicle back into its optimal operating RPM range, thus improving performance and reducing strain on your vehicle's drivetrain. This is especially important for today's vehicles as they feature tall factory gearing and overdrive transmissions which are less tolerant to increase in tire size or the weight of added accessories.
- 2010-2014 (Gen1) Ford Raptor
- Front Differential: Ford 8.8" Reverse
- Rear Differential: Ford 9.75"
- Gear Ratio: 4.11, 4.56, 4.88 or 5.13
- Nitro front ring & pinion
- Nitro front Master Install Kit
- Nitro rear ring & pinion
- Nitro rear Master Install Kit