MBRP's XP Series is the performance exhaust of choice for the enthusiast who needs a system that can take anything that the road throws at it. This system's rugged construction can be counted on to withstand everything from salt to rocks, tar to grime. We have had such success with this line that they back it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Built to Perform
MBRP's performance exhaust systems are built to perform. Designed to maximize exhaust flow and minimize exhaust temperatures your truck will use less gas, last longer and perform better. Every system we sell has been built to the most exacting standards in the industry.
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to seven powerful series for your custom set-up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- Constructed from premium materials; MBRP systems are made from T-304 stainless, T-409 stainless or aluminized steel (depends on kit)
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, and instructions to direct-fit to the OEM hangers
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)