Carli Suspension's 2.5 Performance System for the 2009-2018 Ram 1500 was designed and tuned for the ultimate, bolt-on, dual purpose rig, the Performance 2.5″ King custom shock project tames anything the road, freeway or dirt trails have to offer. If the goal is massive on and off-road improvement without extirpation of the ability to return the truck to stock and sell it, this is your huckleberry.
- 2009-2018 Ram 1500 Hemi
- 2014-2018 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
- Front Lift: 2"
- Rear Lift: 0.75"
- Front Travel: 9"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 2.5
- Tire Fitment: 34"
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DEL-R-14: Rear End Links
- CS-RAM15PRBDROP: Rear Track Bar Drop
- CS-RAM15MRC-09-R: Rear Multi-rate Coil Springs
- CS-RAM15P25SPKG-09-H: Carli Tuned King 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks with Stainless Shafts, Res Mount, Rear Piggyback Reservoir
With the Performance system, it’s highly recommended to purchase the Upper Control Arm as well. This Boxed control arm is camber corrected to flatten the tires to the pavement with the adjustment centered while the FK Uniball and in-house machined 17-4 stainless pin allows for more down-travel thanks to it’s extended range compared to the factory ball joint.
- CARLI UPPER CONTROL ARMS-CS-RAM15UCA-09
- Boxed Steel Construction with Powder Coat Finish
- Knurled, Anodized Aluminum Uniball Cab
- Geometry Corrected for Leveled Vehicles
- Serviceable Bushings at the Frame
- 1” FK Uniball at the Knuckle with 17-4 Stainless Steel Uniball Pin
- Fitment: 2009-18 Ram 1500 4x4
Carli starts with a set of OEM King Coilovers up front. Normally, you’ll find that our systems increse wheel travel over other aftermarket options but King nailed the dimensions on this one with the front end cycling perfectly within the usable range of travel respective to ALL OEM constraints (tie-rod ends, CV Axles, etc.) – we then work our magic. Carli Pistons and a valving profile determined over thousands of miles of testing on our shop truck pair with 17-4 Stainless Shock Shafts to turn these King Coilovers into the refined, proprietary magic you’ve come to expect from Carli.
The rear, we built a custom shock to match the front. 2.5″ Kings cycling 13″ at the rear axle with matching pistons, valving and stainless shafts. The included track bar drop bracket maintains as flat a track bar as possible keeping the axle cycling linear through this extended travel range while our extended sway bar end links prevent the sway bar from binding.
WHEEL AND TIRE:
Carli recommends an 8.5″ Wide wheel with 4.5″ Backspace be utilized with a 33″ tire for best fitment and minimal trimming. Customers most commonly run 4.5″-4.75″ Backspace wheels with 35″ Tires requiring more trimming. If running Carli Control arms, 4.5″ Backspace is strongly recommended.