Give your do-it-all 2009-2013 F150 build nice bump in handling capability and off-road performance without breaking your bank by turning to Elka's 2.0 Front Coilovers. Elka's 2.0 IFP coilovers give your truck a nice bump in handling performance on the road by greatly reducing front-end roll and soaking up bumps in the pavement better than stock so that you get a smooth, controlled street ride. The Elka 2.0 IFP coilovers also don't slouch off-road and can absorb violent impacts from tough off-road terrain much more effectively than stock so that you can take your F150 just about anywhere you please off the beaten path. The Elka 2.0 IFP coilovers feature large shock bodies made out of aluminum, which dissipates heat much more effectively than steel-body struts and coilovers, helping you and your truck keep fade under control when you hit the trails. Each coilover adds 0-2" of front lift, allowing you to squeeze larger wheel and tire combinations onto your truck and get the ground clearance you need make it over off-road obstacles.
The Elka 2.0 IFP Coilovers were designed to give your awesome F150 an all-around improvement in suspension performance and handling while being built with quality components and materials that won't let you down. The coilovers are built around 2" diameter shock bodies with an internal floating piston (IFP) design that keeps their large oil reservoirs and gas charges separate to avoid cavitation and deliver consistent performance. The shock bodies are made out of aluminum with a hard-anodized finish for a great look, corrosion resistance, and reduced fade over steel shock bodies. The coilovers are wrapped in a 650lb-in spring that helps absorb impact energy and provides improved stability with less body roll during street driving. Vehicle-specific valving provides an excellent ride and control.
- Big improvement in handling and off-road performance
- Pair of 2.0 IFP front coilovers
- Add 0-2" of front lift/leveling
- 2" diameter, all-aluminum shock bodies
- Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design
- 650lb-in coil spring
- Billet aluminum upper and lower mounts
- Drop-in replacements for stock
- This configuration is for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0 in. to 2 in. of lift with either stock or aftermarket upper control arms.
- Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.