2009-2013 F150s that are going to see some serious off-road action are going to need a total suspension overhaul that can handle the strain without breaking the bank. Elka's Front and Rear 2.5 IFP Suspension Package includes Elka 2.5 IFP Front Coilovers and Elka 2.5 IFP Rear Shocks that work together to give your aggressive, off-road ready F150 build the suspension performance and damping it needs to tackle practically any terrain while still getting a great street ride. Best of all, Elka's 2.5 IFP Package gets you a set of powerful 2.5 dampers at a lower price than remote reservoir or piggyback reservoir systems. The Elka 2.5 IFP Suspension package offers up excellent on-road handling characteristics with far less body roll and rear-end jounce than stock, as well as the capability to shrug off violent impacts from off-road terrain without breaking a sweat. The front 2.5 IFP coilovers add 2-3" of front leveling, allowing you to mount up larger wheel and tire combinations so that you get the ground clearance your truck needs to get over tough obstacles. The rear shocks can handle up to 2" of lift over stock which lets you mount up larger rear blocks, add-a-leaf kits, and aftermarket leaf packs with near-impunity. Both the coilovers and rear shocks install right into place of your F150s' stock struts and shocks without the need for permanent modifications or drilling.
- Lift Range: 2 in. to 3 in. lift
- Shock Model: 2.5 IFP
- Shock Type: COILOVER (F) + NON-COILOVER (R)
- Reservoir Configuration: INT. FLOAT. PISTON
- Body Diameter / Material: 56mm, ALUM.
- Extended Length: F 23.74 in. / R 29.72 in.
- Compressed Length: F 18.19 in. / R 17.83 in.
- Stroke: F 5.55 in. / R 10.79 in.
- Spring Rate: F 700 lb/in
- Spring OD / Spring ID: 4.56 in. (116mm) / 3.00 in. (76.2mm)
- Huge improvement in handling and off-road performance
- Pair of front 2.5 IFP Coilovers and Pair of 2.5 IFP Rear Shocks
- Coilovers add 2-3" of front lift/leveling
- Rear shocks can handle up to 2" of rear lift
- 2.5" diameter, all-aluminum shock bodies
- Application-specific valving
- Drop-in replacements for stock dampers
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP Coilover front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP rear shocks
TECH INFO:This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket lift kits or upper control arms to accommodate between 2 in. to 3 in. of lift.
Ride height at the front is preset from our factory at approximately 2.5 in. of lift for most setups, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and lift kit or upper control arms used.
Ride height at the rear is not affected by the installation of these shocks.