ICON Vehicle Dynamics Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm System for the 2007+ Toyota Tundra was ultimately designed to add strength and castor on lifted applications or when used in conjuction with adjustable coil over shocks. Weak OEM ball joints present problems by limiting suspension travel potential, especially when using our 2.5 VS Series performance coil-over shocks on your truck. Our ICON tubular uniball upper control arms use 1 Teflon Lined Uniballs combined with a unique 17-4 Stainless Adapter system that increases the upper arms misalignment, increasing strength, allowing for smooth and clean wheel travel without worrying about factory ball joint bind or breakage. The ICON designed unique mounting adapter is an industry first making installation times much faster than other manufactureres arms.
These ICON engineered arms are built not only for added strength, but also to correct alignment geometry on lifted applications. When using adjustable height coil overs or when lift kits angle the control arms at a downward angle the Tundra tends to need more castor adjustment for proper front end alignment. Our engeering built into these arms will help keep the front end aligned in the middle of the factory specs insureing good clean tire wear instead of riding the "barely aligned" specs likely to cause excessive wear on the edge of your tires. Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arms combined with a set of ICON 2.5" Series Coil Over Shocks - 58650 will give you the maximum on or off road performance available to you. ICON Vehicle Dynamics Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm System is 100% made in the USA using high quality materials with precision manufacturing process's.
DELTA JOINT OPTION:
- 1026 Thick Wall DOM Seamless Tubing
- CNC Bent Tubing
- CNC Machined Bushing Housings and Sleeves
- 4130 CNC Machined Uni-ball Cup
- 17-4 High Grade Stainless Steel Uni-ball Adapter System
- High Precision CNC Machined Pin Provides OEM Like Fitment
- Professionally Precision Welded
- Fits 2wd & 4wd Applications
- Will not work on a stock ( non lifted) vehicle
- Does not work in conjuction with Fabtech lift kits
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
- Factory Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels & Tires: 17" or larger wheels with max 5" back space