- Designed to work with a KING 2.0” stubby adjustable bump stops.
- Eliminates the factory rubber bump stops that are harsh on bottom outs.
- Allows for adjustable nitrogen pressures to tune for your specific use and application.
- Offers adjustability in set up height to work with various thickness rear spring packs.
- Compact design fits under the bed. No drilling holes in the bed are required.
- Bolts to factory frame holes. Drilling and grinding are required to remove the rivets.
- Requires King 2.0" compact threaded bump stops and adjuster nuts.