To take advantage of the additional travel that the RXT Rear Suspension System offers, ICON engineers had to scrap the OE leaf springs and develop a replacement that addressed issues found in the R&D process. The result is a user-adjustable multi-rate leaf pack that offers a major performance gain for almost every Tundra setup imaginable. Features like tip inserts and leaf separators reduce friction and increase ride comfort, while a military wrapped front eyelet improves the durability and strength of the leaf spring. To increase the ride quality of the truck and gain additional droop travel, the spring rate has been lowered slightly. While many Tundra owners will embrace this, there are those who have outfitted their trucks with a significant amount of weight in the form of a bed rack, rooftop tent, spare tires and parts or other additions. Understanding this, the leaf pack was designed with an additional leaf (included with kit) that can be exchanged or added to the pack yielding an additional 15% or 25% in spring rate that will handle more "outfitted" vehicles.
- 3 user-adjustable spring rates for unique vehicle configurations
- Military wrap front eyelet for increased durability
- Galvanized leaf separators reduce friction and aid in corrosion resistance
- Leaf tip inserts reduce noise and increase ride comfort
- Potential for increased wheel travel when used with RXT shock (up to 20%) without sacrificing up-travel
- ICON 1K tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Direct bolt-in to OEM spring location makes for an easy install