Deaver Progressive Series springs are high quality 9-leaf and 10-leaf units fabricated with high grade 5160 "American Made" steel. A higher leaf count spring allows the use of thinner leaf material that yields a more flexible progressive leaf stack, or pyramid, producing a much smoother spring rate curve throughout the complete suspension cycle. The even, linear compression rate curve of our progressive system spring is the primary key to excellent ride quality.
Long travel sprung-under leaf springs for 2007-Current Toyota Tundra. These springs fit both 2wd and 4wd models. Requires the use of an aftermarket lift shackle.
- Diamond cut inner leaf ends minimizing shear points
- Anti-friction pads inserted between the leafs for a smoother ride and quiet operation
- Full military-wrapped spring eyes for superior durability
- Even linear compression rate
- Includes Bushings & U-Bolts