Total Chaos Fabrication's +2.5" Tubular Long Travel Kit is designed to give your 2007-Current Toyota Tundra 16" of travel and features tubular plated lower control arms
|Lift (in.)||Travel||Tire Size||Track Width Increase|
|3-4"||16" w/ 4WD||35" or 37"||5"|
- DAKAR race proven suspension system.
- 2.5" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- 4130 chromoly tubular/plated lower control arms are equipped with internal gussets and feature dual 2.5" lower shock tabs.
- Upper and lower control arms eliminate factory ball joints and incorporate 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- A factory lower ball joint cradle CORE FEE applies. The TC kit includes an already modified set for installation.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders are required to install this system.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2.5" long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
BRAND COILOVER PART# BYPASS PART# FOX 880-02-949 982-02-950 KING TC5143-03 TC1143-34
- TC boxed lower arms feature sway bar mounting tabs to retain the factory sway bar for better cornering. TC Heim sway bar link kit is NOT INCLUDED. PT# 87250 is required to retain the sway bar.