ICON OMEGA Series Bypass shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in length but allow the user to customize the ride characteristics to their liking through adjustment of the bypass valves. Like all ICON shock absorbers, OMEGA Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. ICONs use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal Bump Zone that when used, creates a significant increase in damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. The ICON Bypass Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow through the bypass tube and provides 28 settings of compression and rebound adjustment with no tools required.
NOTE: This shock is designed to work as a secondary front shock
- Omega Series two-tube bypass allows for 24 settings of compression and rebound damping adjustment
- Unique side-mounted lower eyelet allows for increased travel while utilizing factory mounting location
- Vehicle-specific tuned shocks provide increased damping and oil volume
- 10” aluminum reservoirs provide generous oil and nitrogen volume for consistent damping as shock temperature increases
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Simple and straightforward installation
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- ICON OMEGA Series shocks are sold in pairs
- Price listed is for two (2) shock absorbers
- PART#: 59922P