Elka Suspension's 2.5 IFP Suspension System for the 2007-Current Toyota Tundra is a simple bolt-on upgrade over OEM shocks. They are a gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading.
- Lift Range: 2 in. to 3 in. lift
- Shock Model: 2.5 IFP
- Shock Type: COILOVER (F) + NON-COILOVER (R)
- Reservoir Configuration: INT. FLOAT. PISTON
- Body Diameter / Material: 56mm, ALUM.
- Extended Length: F 25.59 in. / R 26.08 in.
- Compressed Length: F 19.53 in. / R 17.22 in.
- Stroke: F 6.06 in. / R 8.86 in.
- Spring Rate: F 700 lb/in
- Spring OD / Spring ID: 4.56 in. (116mm) / 3.00 in. (76.2mm)
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Spring setup optimized for each setup
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP Coilover front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP rear shocks
- This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket lift kits or upper control arms to accommodate between 2 in. to 3 in. of lift.
- Ride height at the front is preset from our factory at approximately 2.5 in. of lift for most setups, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and lift kit or upper control arms used.
- Ride height at the rear is not affected by the installation of these shocks.