Available as an industry first is the ICON Jeep JK 1.75 3 bolt-on and returnable to stock stage 1 coilover conversion system. This system not only offers superior ride quality and performance , but gives you the option to adjust ride height based on how your vehicle is equipped. Included in this system is fabricated front coilover upper & lower mounts, rear upper subframe & lower axle mounts, reservoir mount, 2.0 V.S. Series remote reservoir coilovers, and necessary hardware for proper installation. The ICON system was designed from the ground up for improved suspension handling off road, increased wheel travel over stock, and the best ride quality on the market. ICON 2.0 V.S. Series shocks include FK bearings, billet top cap & rod ends, 7/8" shafts, all while increasing the duration of consistent damping over stock regardless of situation. Adjustable ride height, optional compression damping control valve, and secondary spring rate engagement adjustability by the end user makes this kit highly tunable to your personal liking by all skill levels. The ICON JK hydraulic bumpstop kit (22019) is also an option that can be installed with the coilover conversion kit adding wheel control for high speed traversing.
- 100% Returnable to stock
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable secondary spring rate engagement
- Increased wheel travel over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned shocks for superior performance
- Shock geometry improves stability
- Sheet metal front shock mount for maximum clearance & clean look
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs wont sag
- Adjusting kit over 3 will require an adjustable track bar and aftermarket link arms (see options below)
- Lift heights are based on 4 door models, lighter 2 Door Models or heavily assessorized vehicles will vary.
- High clearance steering ok with proper bumpstop installed (not included)
- Requires aftermarket exhaust that dumps before the rear axle.
- 2012+ models require exhaust extension kit (Part #22011) for proper front driveline clearance
- No driveline modifications necessary if kit is installed as intended (with or without track bars)
- Compatible with ICON front hydraulic bump stop system (Part #22019)
- Front end alignment recommended
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" wide wheel with 4.75" Backspace
- (wheel spacers required to run factory wheels with an oversized tire)
- Aftermarket Tires: 33 Tall tires.
- (35" tire packages require aftermarket high clearance fenders & minor modifications, test fitment recommended)
- 22003 Front coilover upper & lower mounts
- 22004 Rear coilover upper & lower mounts, reservoir mount
- 28006 ICON 2.0 V.S. Series front dual rate coilover shocks with reservoir
- 28007 ICON 2.0 V.S. Series rear dual rate coilover shocks with reservoir