The ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5" finned remote reservoir coilover shocks w/ CDCV are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra.
ICON's Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 1-3" of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's larger 2.5" shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use.
The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Tundra.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended offroad use
- ICON CDCV equipped for external tunability of your shocks
- Height-adjustable coilovers offer 1-3" of lift height
- ICON engineered coil springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" induction hardened, chrome plated shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - no cutting or welding necessary for installation
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your vehicle.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
WHY DO I NEED FINNED RESERVOIRS?
Aside from improving the aesthetics of an existing ICON shock, these finned reservoir kits have functional advantages as well. A surface area increase of 115% provides improved heat dissipation and allows for the shocks to be pushed harder for a longer duration of time before experiencing a reduction in damping ability. This is especially important in ICON CDC Valve shocks, as heat is generated in the reservoir as well as the shock body. Another functional benefit to these new ICON finned reservoirs is dent resistance. In extremely rare cases a standard aluminum reservoir can be hit with rocks or debris and if dented, affect the function of the shock. The design of the ICON finned reservoir increases rigidity, while utilizing a slightly larger outside diameter allowing the fins to take the brunt of potential off-road damage without distorting the inner sealing surface.