Tackle the toughest trails with the PRO Series Mid-Width Front Bumper from ICON! Designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design for maximum clearance around trail obstacles. The Mid-Width PRO Series bumper provides increased protection for the Jeep's lower grille corners while maintaining ample clearance for up to 37" tires to fully articulate and access steep obstacles.
The integrated top mount places the winch up out of the water, mud and rocks, and allows easy access to the rope drum. The rock crawler style tubular stinger extends up and out from the bumper to help prevent a forward flop if you come down hard off of a steep ledge. The stinger is made of heavy wall DOM tubing and fortified with laser cut steel plate gussets. If you manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. And like the rest of the PRO Series bumper, even the recovery tabs are angled for maximum clearance. Recessed light mounts protect either the Jeep's stock fog lamps or your favorite aftermarket LED lights. The bumper is fabricated from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" plate steel and the Impact Bar is made of 1-3/4" DOM tubing, with plate steel gussets. The bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, multi-stage satin black powder coat finish.
- Mid-Width design provides extra grille protection while maintaining high clearance
- ICON Impact Series Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Faceted, high-clearance design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
- CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" steel plate construction
- Rock crawling style Stinger helps to prevent forward flops when coming down off of steep ledges
- Stinger made of 1-3/4" X .120 wall DOM tube with Laser cut plate steel gussets
- Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- Top-mount winch location allows easy access to the drum and keeps the winch up out of the mud and rocks
- Protected recessed fog light mounts accept stock lamps or aftermarket LED lights
- Requires separate Fairlead Mount to run winch. ICON Part # 25229 (Sold Separately)
- Works with factory crash bar and Rubicon sway bar disconnect mechanism
- Recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1” thick steel plate, for 7/8” shackle pin (3/4” shackle)