ICON Impact PRO Series Fender Flares provide Jeep Wrangler JK increased clearance for larger tires as well as an armored flare to withstand the rigors of heavy trail use. These Standard Width flares are approximately the same overall width as the Jeep's stock plastic flares, but they taper inward at the front and rear to provide better clearance from rocks and trail hazards. PRO Series flares are fabricated entirely from aluminum plate, making them both stronger and better looking that old school tube style fender flares, with flowing lines that complement and look great with the JK's body lines. The flare structure, outer lip, and mounting plate are all constructed from 3/16" aluminum plate. PRO Series flares provide a larger wheel opening versus the stock plastic flares, enabling the fitment of up to 37" tires with minimal lift. Even 40" tires are possible with some trimming of the Jeep's pinch seams. A system of reinforcement brackets tie the flare to the Jeep's body tub, rather than placing impact loads entirely on the thin outer sheet metal. The stock marker lamp is eliminated along with the stock plastic flare but the PRO Series flare provides a mounting hole to accept a low profile, high-intensity 3/4" LED marker lamp (not included). PRO Series Fender Flares are finished in a durable semi-gloss black multi-stage powder coat.
- Standard width is approximate width of stock JK plastic rear flares
- Fabricated all-aluminum plate design for light weight and great looks
- High clearance design accommodates tires up to 37" with minimal lift
- 3/16" thick plate aluminum construction
- Internal braces tie flares into the Jeep's body tub
- Durable multi-stage semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Installation requires drilling additional holes into the Jeep's body sheet metal