Fox's bolt-on Factory Race Series Coil-over IFP shocks for the 2007-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 provides improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs IFP shocks deliver.
Before any of our shocks reach production, they've had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel.
- Body: 2.5” smooth bore zinc plated seamless steel body
- Body Plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring: Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
- Shaft: 7/8" hardened NitroSteel® Steel carbon shafts
- Piston: 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Adjustments: Ride height preload ring
- Travel (in): 5.350
- Compressed (in): 15.015
- Extended (in): 20.365
- Top Mount: OEM
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- Fitment notes: Requires Upper Control Arm
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: