This system not only offers superior ride quality and performance, but gives you the option to adjust ride height based on how your vehicle is equipped. Included in this system is fabricated front coilover upper & lower mounts, rear upper subframe & lower axle mounts, reservoir mounts, 2.0 V.S. Series remote reservoir coilovers with CDCV, front and rear adjustable track bars, and necessary hardware for proper installation. This ICON system was designed from the ground up for improved suspension handling off road, increased wheel travel over stock, and the best ride quality on the market. The adjustable track bar with FK bearings not only improves rigidity over flexible factory joints, but offers adjustability to center the axles under the Jeep. ICON 2.0 V.S. Series shocks include FK bearings, billet top cap & rod ends, 7/8" shafts, all while increasing the duration of consistent damping over stock regardless of situation. Adjustable ride height, Compression Damping Control Valves, and secondary spring rate engagement adjustability by the end user makes this kit highly tunable to your personal liking by all skill levels. The ICON JK hydraulic bump stop kit (22019) is also an option that can be installed with the coilover conversion kit adding wheel control for high speed traversing.
- Adjustable ride height from 1.75 - 3" lift
- Vehicle specific tuned shocks w/CDCV to easily adjust compression damping
- Adjustable secondary spring rate engagement
- Adjustable track bars with PTFE lined FK bearings
- Increased wheel travel over stock
- Shock geometry improves stability
- Sheet metal front shock mount for maximum clearance & clean look
- 21020 (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK FRONT ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
- 21025 (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK REAR ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
- 22003 (QTY: 1) | 07-18 0-4" JK FRONT COILOVER CONVERSION KIT
- 22004 (QTY: 1) | 07-18 0-3" JK REAR COILOVER CONVERSION KIT
- 28006C (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK 1.75-4" FRONT 2.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- 28007C (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK 2-3" REAR 2.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 4.50" or 4.75" BS / -6mm or 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 12.50" (Larger 35" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- THE ICON JK COILOVER KIT WAS DESIGNED AROUND A STOCK EQUIPPED JK WITH STANDARD AFTERMARKET REAR BUMPER / TIRE CARRIER. IN ORDER TO KEEP THIS KIT 100% BOLT ON THE REAR COILOVERS ARE STEEPLY ANGLED REARWARD. TO WORK CORRECTLY AND REDUCE BOTTOM OUT, A DUAL RATE SPRING SYSTEM IS INCORPORATED USING SECONDARY NUTS ON THE SHOCK CYLINDER TO ENGAGE THE BOTTOM SPRING RATE AS THE SHOCK ANGLE INCREASES. IF TOO MUCH PRELOAD IS ADDED, THE SECONDARY NUTS WILL NOT ENGAGE PROPERLY RESULTING IN DECREASED LOAD CARRYING ABILITY AND A LARGER RATE LOWER SPRING MAY BE REQUIRED TO ACCOMODATE THE VEHICLES WEIGHT.
- FRONT DRIVESHAFT CAN HIT CERTAIN MODEL SKID PLATES AT FULL DROOP AND MAY NEED TO BE TRIMMED FOR FULL ARTICULATION
- 2012-UP JK MODELS REQUIRE THE USE OF ICON PART #22011 EXHAUST EXTENSION SPACER OR AFTERMARKET DRIVESHAFT PART #22014
- COILOVER BRACKETS / SHOCKS NOT SOLD SEPERATLY, ONLY SOLD IN COMPLETE KIT FORM AS LISTED.
- 2 DOOR MODELS SIT SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS BUT REMAIN LEVEL WHEN INSTALLED
- MUFFLER WILL NEED TO BE LOCATED FORWARD OF THE REAR AXLE AND A TURN DOWN PIPE INSTALLED OR THE PIPE ROUTED OUT OF THE BACK OF THE JEEP.
- ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED JK. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
- REAR COILOVER CONVERSION REDUCES LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY. TOWING IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting