Available as an industry first is the ICON Jeep JK 0-3" bolt-on Stage 2 coilover conversion system. This system not only offers superior ride quality and performance, but gives you the option to adjust ride height based on how your vehicle is equipped. Included in this system are rear upper subframe & lower axle mounts, reservoir mounts, 2.0 V.S. Series remote reservoir coilovers with CDCV, and necessary hardware for proper installation. This ICON system was designed from the ground up for improved suspension handling off-road, increased wheel travel over stock, and the best ride quality on the market. ICON 2.0 V.S. Series shocks include FK bearings, billet top cap & rod ends, 7/8" shafts, all while increasing the duration of consistent damping over stock regardless of situation. Adjustable ride height, compression damping tuneablility with the turn of an external knob, and secondary spring rate engagement adjustability by the end user makes this kit highly tunable to your personal liking by all skill levels.
- 100% Returnable to stock
- Adjustable rear ride height from 0 - 3" lift
- Adjustable secondary spring rate engagement
- Increased wheel travel over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned shocks w/CDCV to easily adjust compression damping
- Shock geometry improves stability
- Sheet metal rear shock mounts for maximum clearance & clean look
- 22004 (QTY: 1) | 07-18 0-3" JK REAR COILOVER CONVERSION KIT
- 28007C (QTY: 1) | 07-18 JK 2-3" REAR 2.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 4.50" or 4.75" BS / -6mm or 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 12.50" (Larger 35" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- THE ICON JK COILOVER KIT WAS DESIGNED AROUND A STOCK EQUIPPED JK WITH STANDARD AFTERMARKET REAR BUMPER / TIRE CARRIER. IN ORDER TO KEEP THIS KIT 100% BOLT ON THE REAR COILOVERS ARE STEEPLY ANGLED REARWARD. TO WORK CORRECTLY AND REDUCE BOTTOM OUT, A DUAL RATE SPRING SYSTEM IS INCORPORATED USING SECONDARY NUTS ON THE SHOCK CYLINDER TO ENGAGE THE BOTTOM SPRING RATE AS THE SHOCK ANGLE INCREASES. IF TOO MUCH PRELOAD IS ADDED, THE SECONDARY NUTS WILL NOT ENGAGE PROPERLY RESULTING IN DECREASED LOAD CARRYING ABILITY AND A LARGER RATE LOWER SPRING MAY BE REQUIRED TO ACCOMODATE THE VEHICLES WEIGHT.
- COILOVER BRACKETS / SHOCKS NOT SOLD SEPERATLY, ONLY SOLD IN COMPLETE KIT FORM AS LISTED.
- MUFFLER WILL NEED TO BE LOCATED FORWARD OF THE REAR AXLE AND A TURN DOWN PIPE INSTALLED OR THE PIPE ROUTED OUT OF THE BACK OF THE JEEP.
- ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED JK. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
- REAR COILOVER CONVERSION REDUCES LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY. TOWING IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting