Engineered and manufactured in the USA, the 6 Inch Dodge Ram Long Arm System is designed for increased performance, stability, and ride quality both on and off road. The massive 2 inch diameter Front Lower Long Arms offer best in class ground clearance and allow the use of larger tires without rubbing. Long arms and track bar feature zero maintenance Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) for increased longevity and vibration dampening. This system will lift the truck 6 inches and accommodate up to 37 inch tall tires.
- Progressive wound coil springs manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology for optimized on and off road performance
- Heavy duty sway-bar links correct sway bar geometry and maximize stability
- Heavy duty rear shackles provide increased articulation while keeping the rear driveline angles correct
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assemblies allow for adjustment of control arm, track bar, tie rod, and drag link length without removal
- Heavy duty front track bar made from high quality 1-3/8 inch 1045 solid tubing allows centering of front axle when running a suspension lift
- Lower adjustable long arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 2.00 inch X .250 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Upper adjustable control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 1.75 inch X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Long arms feature Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Cam Bolt Eliminator Kit takes the place of stock control arm cam bolts when upgrading to adjustable control arms for improved reliability
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 2006-2008 Dodge 1500 Mega Cab 4x4 Gas
- Requires 6 inch lift shocks
- Wheel/Tire Fitment Notes:
- To prevent front tires from rubbing the control arms at full steering lock, we recommend the following wheel/tire combinations:
- Most* 37 inch tires - wheels must have no more than 4.5 inches of backspacing
- Most* 40 inch tires - wheels must have no more than 3.75 inches of backspacing
- * Same size tires will dimensionally vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Requires removal of the stock control arm brackets at the frame.