Take the performance of your 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma to new levels with the ICON Vehicle Dynamics uniball billet aluminum upper control arm kit. All ICON billet upper control arms are constructed from CNC machined 6061 aluminum and then finished in a matte anodization process for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. ICON billet aluminum upper control arms feature quality PTFE-lined rod ends and machined adjuster sleeves that allow for on-vehicle alignment adjustment and precision caster and camber tuning. These arms use 1" PTFE lined all stainless uniballs combined with our 17-4 stainless taper pin adapters to increase the upper arms misalignment, allowing for smooth bump and droop wheel travel without worrying about factory ball joint bind. Another major benefit of ICON upper control arms is the potential for increased wheel travel when paired with our extended travel coilovers. The additional droop travel provided by these components translates into superior performance and ride quality for your 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma.
- CNC Machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Quality PTFE-lined ¾” FK Rod Ends
- On-Vehicle Adjustable For Quick And Precise Alignment
- Caster and Camber Adjustability Allows For Fine Tuning Of Vehicle Handling
- Matte Anodized Finish Provides Exceptional Corrosion Resistance
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17" x 8.5" with max 4.75" back space
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50"
Delta Joint UCA Shown for reference only