- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- TC includes uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and longevity. The uniball also features a woven fabric Teflon liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1 3/4" of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- Cutting, grinding & welding is required to clearance aftermarket coil over shocks.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Bolt-in 2.5" coil over upper shock mounts are included.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.