Improving the ride-quality, handling, and control of the front-end of your aggressive Tacoma build is simple with the Elka 2.5 Remote Reservoir Front Coilovers. Elka has created incredible ATV and Quad aftermarket coilovers for years, and now you can gain the result of those years of innovation for use on your Tacoma. The coilovers are designed to provide leveling capabilities for better weight distribution and protection against nasty bottoming-out while on rough terrain. The Elka coilovers reduce front-end dive when cornering or braking and are much more stable than the OEM coilovers on your Tacoma. If you are looking for a fantastic upgrade from your stock coilovers, without draining your wallet, the Elka 2.5 Remote Reservoir Front Coilovers are the perfect answer for your off-road Tacoma build.
Each coilovers and shocks feature a massive 2.5" (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum body that provides cooler operation. The gas-pressurized design and internal floating piston help prevent cavitation and fading, while the heavy-duty 3/4" (19mm) induction-hardened shaft is durable enough for harshest off-road terrain. Each coilover and shock features a remote reservoir with a low-friction floating piston that further improves cooling and damping. The coilovers and shocks are direct bolt-on replacements of your stock coilovers and shocks and are fully rebuildable using affordable replacement parts, ensuring high-quality performance for years to come.
- Lift Range: 2" to 3" of lift
- Body Diameter: 2.5" (56mm)
- Extended Length: Front: 22.52" Rear: 24.98"
- Compressed Length: Front: 17.44" Rear: 15.88"
- Stroke: Front: 5.08" Rear: 9.09
- Spring Rate: 700 lb/in
- Spring OD/Spring ID Front: 4.56" (116mm)/2.54" (64.5mm)
- 2-3" of lift
- Front ride height preset at ~2.5" from factory
- Improved handling and control
- Improved weight distribution
- Massive 2.5" (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum shock body
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston
- External remote reservoir with low-friction piston
- CNC-machined, forged aluminum parts
- Heavy-duty 3/4" (19mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Direct, bolt-on OEM shock replacement
- Includes installation instructions & hardware
- Two (2) 2.5 RESERVOIR Coilover front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 RESERVOIR rear shocks
- This coilover kit is designed for use with aftermarket lift kits or Upper Control Arms to accommodate between 2-3" of lift.
- The rear ride height is preset from factory at ~2.5" of lift for a stock Tacoma. Actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and lift kit or upper control arms used.