The factory rear shocks on your Tacoma get the job done, but just barely. If you plan on taking your aggressive Tacoma build off-road or just want improved handling and control on the street, then the Elka 2.5 IFP Rear Shock Kit is the upgrade you want for your truck. Elka has created incredible ATV and Quad aftermarket coilovers and shocks for years, and now you can gain the result of those years of innovation for use on your Tacoma. The Elka rear shocks improve the handling and stability or your Tacoma's rear-end, eliminating jounce and bounce over the roughest roads while absorbing violent impacts from the most uneven terrain. Elka's shocks drop right into place of your Tacoma's stock rear shocks in no time, providing outstanding rear-end performance without breaking the bank.
The Elka 2.5 IFP Rear Shocks feature a massive 2.5" (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum body that helps keep the shocks cool, even on the roughest terrain. An internal floating piston design prevents cavitation and fading while the heavy-duty 3/4" (19mm) induction-hardened shaft can withstand the most abusive off-road adventures. The shocks direct, bolt-on replacements for the stock shocks, allowing installation to be done in minutes. Elka includes all necessary installation instructions and hardware.
- Lift Range: 0" to 2" of lift
- Body Diameter: 2.5" (56mm)
- Extended Length: 24.94"
- Compressed Length: 16.67"
- Stroke: 8.27"
- 0-2" of rear lift
- Ride height preset at ~1.5" from factory
- Improved handling and control
- Improved weight distribution
- Massive 2.5" (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum shock body
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston
- CNC-machined, forged aluminum parts
- Heavy-duty 3/4" (19mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Direct, bolt-on OEM shock replacement
- Includes installation instructions & hardware
- The shocks are designed for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0-2" of lift with either stock or aftermarket Upper Control Arms.
- The rear ride height is preset from factory at ~1.5" of lift for a stock Tacoma with stock tires. Actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and lift kit or upper control arms used.