Improving the ride-quality, handling, and control of the front-end of your aggressive 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma build is simple with the Elka 2.0 IFP Front Coilover Kit. Elka has created incredible ATV and Quad aftermarket coilovers for years, and now you can gain the result of those years of innovation for use on your Tacoma. The coilovers are designed to provide leveling capabilities for better weight distribution and protection against nasty bottoming-out while on rough terrain. The Elka coilovers reduce front-end dive when cornering or braking and are much more stable than the OEM coilovers on your Tacoma. If you are looking for a fantastic upgrade from your stock coilovers, without draining your wallet, the Elka 2.0 IFP Front Coilovers are the perfect answer for your off-road Tacoma build.
This configuration is for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0 in. to 2 in. of lift with either stock or aftermarket upper control arms.
Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.
- Lift Range: 0" to 2" of lift
- Body Diameter: 2" (46mm)
- Extended Length: 22.13"
- Compressed Length: 17.44"
- Stroke: 4.69"
- Spring Rate: 700 lb/in
- Spring OD/Spring ID 4.56" (116mm)/3.0" (76.2mm)
- 0-2" of front lift
- Ride height preset at ~1.5" from factory
- Improved handling and control
- Improved weight distribution
- Massive 2" (46mm) hard-anodized aluminum shock body
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston
- CNC-machined, forged aluminum parts
- Heavy-duty 5/8" (16mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Direct, bolt-on OEM shock replacement
- Includes installation instructions & hardware
- Spring setup optimized for each setup
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- Strong 2.0 in. (46mm) hard-anodized aluminum body for cooler operation
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to prevent cavitation and fadingInternal hydraulic valving optimized for each vehicle platform
- Built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components
- Heavy-duty 5/8 in. (16mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Triple sealing system with dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and premium quality o-ring
- Direct, bolt-on replacement that uses stock shocks location
- Proprietary ultra-low friction, light viscosity semi-synthetic oil blend, ultra-resistant to high operating temperature