Complete the underbody protection of your 2nd generation 2005-Present Tacoma with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of 3/16” cnc cut steel or 1/4” laser cut aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 2005-Present Tacomas with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directly attaches to the transfer-case (this means impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All models include a heavy duty 3/16" steel cross-member- aluminum option includes a powdercoated steel cross-member
- All Cross-members come powder coated black for ALL options (bare steel/alumium and powder coat steel/aluminum)
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat or Bare Metal