PRODUCT OVERVIEW:Twisted Steel Headers:
- Constructed out of 1-5/8" 16-gauge stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing
- Incorporates 3-to-1 mitered merge
- 3/8" thick CNC Laser cut flanges
- Optimized tube lengths
- Includes dual high flow, 200 CPSI metallic catalytic converters for better flow without check engine lights
- Constructed out of mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- True 2-to-1 mitered merge collector eliminates dead zones for improved flow
- Mandrel-bent 2-1/2" to 3" piping transitions for better power
- In testing, produced a max gain of +9 HP and +12 lbs. x ft. torque verified by our in house dyno (results from headers only).
High Flow Catalytic Converters:
Each header comes with 200 CPSI (cell per square inch) metallic high-flow catalytic converters for maximum flow.
A 3-to-1 mitered merge decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
CNC Laser Cut Flanges:
Flanges are CNC laser cut not only to be visually appealing but for a durable, precise fit and leak-free seal.
The massive y-pipe is designed using a mitered merge that utilizes a 2-1/2" into 3" transition for optimum flow while removing turbulences.
True Mitered Merge:
This system utilizes a 2-to-1 mitered merge to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
Retain Factory Sensors Mounting Locations:
aFe has designed this system to retain all your factory sensors for a hassle free installation. These headers also include 400 CPSI catalytic converters that are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.