Camburg Engineering's Bilstein 6112 Performance Kit for the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma is designed to increase your Tacoma's wheel travel and correct suspension geometry.
- Adjustable shocks for 1-2.5″ of lift
- Increased wheel travel
- Corrected suspension geometry
- Improved ride on & off-road
- 100% Bolt-on
- Made in the USA
- LIFT: 1-2.5 in
- TRACK WIDTH: Stock
- WHEEL SIZE: 16-20 in
- MAX BACKSPACING: 4.75 in
- TIRE SIZE: 285/75/16 or 285/70/17
- Bilstein 6112 Series Front Coilovers (# 46-241627)
- Camburg Ball-joint Upper Arms (# CAM-310078)
- Upgrade: Camburg Uniball Upper Arms (# CAM-310036)
- Bilstein 5100 Series Rear Shocks (# 24-186728)
- Fits 6 lug 4wd and Prerunner 2wd models only
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.
With Bilstein’s NEW 6112 line of adjustable shocks we’ve put together a great suspension kit for that customer looking to lift the front of their Tacoma, improve the ride quality both on and off-road all while staying within a price point that maximizes your gains. The new 6112 is on par with Toyota’s TRD Pro line of shocks that is a substantial $$$ upgrade over the standard OEM shocks.
After lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Our upper arms address these issues and more. You can choose between our tubular uniball arms and our tubular ball-joint arm depending on your budget and type of use. We’re able to increase wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. We also engineered the arms with more caster and changed the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling both on and off-road.