The single biggest improvement of ride quality out of the entire line of Dodge Ram Components. The OEM sway bar’s torsion rate is extremely high and it almost marries the front axle to the chassis. You notice this the most in low speed offset bumps, such as crossing speed bumps one tire at a time and entering or exiting a driveway at an angle where you feel an abrupt side to side rocking of the entire rig. The first thing you feel with Carli Sway Control is a “detached” feel of the axle and chassis… finally they are allowed to work independently of each other without undo movement.
- Easily the best “bang for the buck” upgrade for ride quality
- Allows front suspension to move freely without giving up control
- For trucks with 0-3″ of front lift
- Requires removal of electronic sway bar on Power Wagons
- 2003-2012 Ram 3500 4×4 Diesel
- 2003-2013 Ram 2500 4×4 Diesel