Nitro Gear and Axle's complete gear kit is designed to improve performance and fuel economy for the 2003-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 with the Cummins Diesel Engine.
It is a common misconception that lower gears are only for hardcore off-roading, in actuality the average daily driven vehicle can see huge improvements in both performance and economy by properly matching their vehicle's gear ratio to their tire size all while reducing strain on the vehicles drivetrain.
- 2003-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 with Cummins Diesel
- 2003-2010 Dodge Ram 3500 with Cummins Diesel
- Front Differential: AAM 9.25" Reverse
- Rear Differential: AAM 11.5"
- Gear Ratio: 3.42, 3.73, 4.11 4.30, 4.56, 4.88 or 5.13
- Manufactured in South Korea
8620 Steel Gear Forgings Precision Machining CNC Triple-lapping Heat Treatment Rockwell Hardness Tested
- Nitro front ring & pinion
- Nitro front Master Install Kit
- Nitro rear ring & pinion
- Nitro rear Master Install Kit
- 2003-2006 Models will require a front ring gear spacer MRG925A or a 2007 & newer style carrier NC-AAM9.25-COM .
- 2007-2010 Dodge 2500 & 3500 will still require MRG925A ring gear spacer with aftermarket air locker such as ARBRD197.
- *Some 2003 Models have a smaller AAM 10.5" rear axle. There is not a Gear Package for this application