Carli's Backcountry 2.0 system for the 2003-2009 Ram 2500 and 3500 is designed for people seeking the best ride on and off-road on a budget; perfect for those that want to have a little dirt-road fun in their 8,500lb truck without losing the on-road ride quality or usability for which the truck was designed. You’re no longer limited to the highway while gravel roads become uninteresting as you can drive them at speed with one hand on the wheel. Utilizing Fox 2.0” Remote Reservoir Shocks, we’ve developed a shock tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, towing/hauling as well as slow to mid speed off road use. The Fox 2.0s boast extruded aluminum construction with a hard anodizing for corrosion resistance, are fully rebuildable and are built with hour-glass bushings in the rod-ends. Fox builds these shocks with their legendary red shock oil that flows well down to -55* F.
- Front Lift: 6.00"
- Rear Lift: 5"
- Front Travel: 12.5"
- Rear Travel: 13.9"
- Shock Diameter: 2.0
- Tire Fitment: 37"x12.50
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DMRC6-03-D: Multi-Rate Coils
- CS-DATB-03: Track Bar
- CS-DPRBDROP-6: Track Bar Drop Bracket
- CS-DRA6-03-S: Radius Arm System with Short Crossmember
- CS-DBC20SPKG-03-6-D: Backcountry Shocks, Limit Straps, Reservoir Mounts
- CS-DRBD-6: Rear Bump Drops
- CS-DFBD-6: Front Bump Stop Drops
- CS-D6BBL-03: Brake Lines
A “Base Kit” SKU must be accompanied by the SKU of a Sway Bar and Leaf Spring option to form a complete system.
- SWAY BAR SELECTION
- EXTENDED SWAY BAR END LINKS AND SWAY BAR DROP 6" LIFT, 10MM-CS-DEL6-10
- Corrects Sway Bar Geometry on 6" Radius Arm Equipped Lifts
- Combines Fabricated Sway Bar Drops and 17-4 Stainless Steel End Links
- Used for all 2003-2009 6" kits ONLY
- TORSION SWAY BAR- CS-DTSB6-03
- Easily the best "bang for the buck" upgrade for ride quality
- Allows front suspension to move freely without giving up control
- Requires removal of electronic sway bar on Power Wagons
- REAR LEAF SPRING SELECTION
- PROGRESSIVE ADD-A-PACK, DIESEL, 4" LIFT-CS-DPAP6-03-D
- Replaces lower overload spring
- More predictability and Spring Progression Keeps Tires Planted
- Includes 2" Carli Block, Center Pins and U-Bolts
- 4" lift matches to Carli's 6" front systems
- 1" lift matches to Carli's 3" front systems
- Includes U-Bolts and Center Pins
- Will NOT fit 2013+ 3500 with Factory Air-Assist
- PROGRESSIVE LEAF SPRINGS, DIESEL, 4" LIFT-CS-DFSP-13-D
- 4" rear lift maintains slight rear-hight stance with Carli 6" Systems
- Softens initial spring rate at ride height
- Minimizes axle wrap/wheel hop
- Reduces payload to "light" 3/4-ton capacity
- Capable of 15" of suspension travel with factory shackle
The Carli 6” Systems are an entirely different animal than the 3” offerings. There is no entry level; every system is equipped with a custom tuned shock package and Radius Arm Conversion. The longer, flatter links cycle more linear travel and offer a superior ride quality over extending a short arm to work with a 6” front lift. Complete with an axle control shock, Carli radius arms allow the axle to roll as to not bind during articulation; think of it as the strength of a radius arm and articulation capability of a 4-Link. Further, the drop brackets that affix the radius arms to the frame bolt on with no modification to the existing, factory control arm brackets (ensuring the truck can be returned to stock). The arms themselves boast “X” bracing internal to their gusseted, clam-shell structure and are constructed with 3” Currie Johnny Joints and an internally gusseted, 2-piece Crossmember making them both serviceable and nearly indestructible.
Your truck will sit 6” higher in the front with 60% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted 4” via the customer’s choice of a Progressive Add-A-Pack/2” Billet Block or Full Progressive Leaf Pack. The Progressive Add-A-Pack replaces the factory overload with a 5-Leaf, progressive pack that changes the final rate of the spring pack keeping the rear planted while increasing traction and predictability. This is then paired with a 2” Billet Carli Block to achieve the 4” rear lift height.
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!