BladeRunner Intake Manifold w/ Intercooler Tube
The BladeRunner 3.5" intake manifold represents the next generation in intake manifold design. The BladeRunner intake manifold uses the patented MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) technology to guide the air through the manifold maximizing air flow. Constructed out of cast A356-T6 aluminum and using a proprietary internal bolt design helps increase air flow and provide a solid seal void of leaks or deformities. The 3.5" BladeRunner intake manifold comes with 5 ports (2 are tapped at 1/8" NPT) built-in for nitrous injection, gauges and other accessories used by hardcore enthusiasts. In recent testing the BladeRunner intake manifold outflowed the factory intake by 68%. This intake is specifically designed to provide increased intake volume and air velocity for the hardcore diesel racer and enthusiast.
- Patented MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) Technology: To increase air velocity, the BladeRunner intake manifold uses aFe Power's patented MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) Technology. By splitting the air into multiple streams, the air flow speeds up increasing performance and improving throttle response.
- Pass Through Installation Bolt Design: The mounting bolts are a major cause for backpressure with other intakes. The BladeRunner intake uses Allen head bolts that pass through the intake eliminating this backpressure point. This unique design maximizes air volume through the manifold.
- Integrated Heater Grid Delete Design: The BladeRunner 3.5" intake manifold is designed to eliminate the factory heater grid for maximum flow. This integrated design reduces air turbulence and increases air velocity for increased performance and throttle response.
- A356-T6 Aluminum Construction: The BladeRunner intake manifold is constructed of lightweight A356-T6 aluminum for light weight and high strength. A machined aFe Power logo and gloss black powder coat finish is added for underhood styling and extra durability.
- Five Auxiliary Ports: This intake manifold comes with 5 auxiliary port pads (2 are tapped at 1/8" NPT) for use with gauges, temp sensors or nitrous oxide systems. The perfect solution for racers or pullers.
- Hassle-Free Installation: This intake manifold comes complete with all necessary hardware and bolts to the factory location for a hassle-free installation. This system uses factory dipstick location.
- Flow and Performance: The intercooler tubes provided is constructed of 3.5" mandrel bent powder-coated stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and reduced EGT's. This kit comes complete with 4-ply heavy duty couplings and constant tension T-bolt clamps for a tight and secure installation.