Toyota Tundra owners enjoy luxury wrapped in rugged durability and what better way to emphasize those qualities than nearly doubling your driving range with our high-capacity replacement fuel tank system. The 46-gallon replacement fuel tank system is available for 2007–19 Toyota Tundra short bed and long bed Double Cab and CrewMax models. Our replacement tanks are manufactured with internal baffles to reduce fuel sloshing, and mount inside the frame rail.
Our premier high-capacity replacement fuel tanks are made from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength. All Transfer Flow fuel tank systems are backed by our 6 year, unlimited mile warranty, and come complete with all components needed for installation.
- Recommended for drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel for superior durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated for a durable satin black finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- Made in the USA
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Dimensions: 77"L x 17.25"W x 12.5"H
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!