Upgrade your 2019-Current Ford Ranger with a set of control arms from Total Chaos Fabrication. These upper control arms are constructed out of 4130 chromoly tubing, are 100% bolt-on, integrated caster to retain factory alignment specs, and are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel offered when extended shocks are installed.
- Added caster helps retain factory alignment.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel, custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers reduce fender well contact and maximize droop wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.