Designed for the 2008-Current Toyota Landcruiser Total Chaos's Expedition Series Lower Control Arm Kit is constructed out of 4130 chromoly and features an integrated sway bar mount.
- Bolt on 4130 boxed and internally gusseted lower control arms feature a newly integrated CNC billet uniball cup designed to retain the factory turning angle with no modification necessary to the OEM ball joint cradles.
- Includes factory style shock mounts that will accept all aftermarket 2.5" and 3.0" coil over shock options or reinstall the factory shocks.
- 1" 100% stainless steel uniball replaces the factory lower ball joint.
- Replaceable polyurethane pivot bushings include zerk fittings for easy maintenance.
- Features integrated sway bar mount to accept factory sway bar links. Fits KDSS equipped vehicles or standard sway bar models.
- Three stage powder coat includes a durable clear coat.
- Laser cut 4130 chromoly construction - 100% MADE IN U.S.A.
- *1.25" wheel spacers are required to run factory wheels and 35" tires.