The Synergy Track Bar Conversion Bracket allows you to use a 3rd gen Synergy 2003-2013 Ram track bar (8550-11) on a 2nd Gen 1994-2002 Dodge Ram. The Bracket helps retain factory steering geometry and reduces the side to side movement of the axle by stiffening up the frame side track bar mount.
This drastically improves steering input and reduces the probability of death wobble. Adding the 3rd gen Synergy Adjustable track bar will allow you to center the axle on the truck and is fully adjustable for 0 to 6 inch ride heights.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 1994 - 2002 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500
- Converts the stock 2nd gen ball-joint style track bar mount to the newer 2003-2013 bushing style 3rd gen track-bar
- Designed to work with Synergy Adjustable Track-Bar 8550-11 or OE Dodge Ram stock track bar
- Tightens up steering/suspension feel and helps eliminate dreaded "Death Wobble"
- Eliminates the weak link in the otherwise stout 4x4 Dodge Ram chassis which has been plagued for years due to its poor track-bar design
- Laser cut 1/4" and 3/8" thick plate, CNC bent and precision welded
- Abrasion-resistant, 2 stage powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Includes grade 8 Hardware
- Bolt on installation
- Compatible with factory sway bar with zero interference
- Includes optional weld on gussets
- Not compatible for vehicles with independent front suspension