Superchips AMP'D Throttle Sensitivity Booster with a power switch for the 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma delivers immediate improvement with pedal response, and will optimize your driving experience. AMP'd offers an incredibly simple solution that generates "seat of the pants power" you won't find anywhere else.
Decreasing pedal lag expedites your vehicle performance curve to occur sooner and supplies quicker turbocharging spooling. AMPd features an intuitive plug-and-play installation using your vehicles stock connections. What makes AMPd even more fun? The switch enables 6 total power levels, as opposed to just 2 levels, for your driving pleasure. Essentially, the switch is a value-oriented upgrade for AMP'd that really creates a complete user-controlled experience for any type of driving preference. See switch options and features below.
- Improves Throttle Sensitivity
- Faster Acceleration from a stop, and throughout the RPM band
- Reduces that laggy pedal feeling
- Quicker spool-up
- Optimize driving in town and on the highway
- Push button control*
- Low 50% increase over stock
- Medium 75% increase over stock
- High 100% increase over stock
- Valet Mode
- WOW mode 400% increase over stock